Like a Library Burning: Sharing and Saving a Lifetime of Stories
Don’t let your most valuable assets go up in smoke!In this book you will learn:
- How stories allow us to better understand ourselves and the world around us.
- How stories connect us with others and help us share ideas and feelings with them.
- How stories effectively teach our deepest values to our children and grandchildren.
- How stories dramatically improve the quality of our financial planning and estate planning.
- How stories help us discover our life’s purpose and passion and come alive in pursuing it.
Most people don’t realize they have amassed a fortune over their lifetime, a fortune in wisdom, insight, and life-lessons. This human treasure is at serious risk if it is not shared and saved. Like a Library Burning addresses the why and the how of protecting and passing on a lifetime of stories and explains how to improve our lives here and now by examining and expressing our personal stories.
This practical, timely book can help you preserve and enhance your true wealth: The richness and meaning of your life, your relationships with those you love most, and your power and influence for good in the world, both now and when you’re gone.